Audiologia e Foniatria - Volume 6, Issue 1 (2021)
- (Met) analysis of an OTONEUROSURGEON: ANTONIO MAZZONI
- Antonino Roberto Antonelli obituary
- Application of vestibular evoked myogenic potentials in otosclerosis patients with vertigo
- Between music and molecular studies: the third tone according to Hermann von Helmholtz.
- Book reviews Disorders of the Auditory System, 2nd Edition
- Book reviews Manual of Pediatric Balance Disorders, 2nd Edition
- Covid-19 impact on vocal and laryngeal sequelae: a literature review.
- History corner The origin of Audiology and the contribution of Italian Audiology: the Milano school (Part 1)
- MIMIC - vootiue demonstration program for parents of cochlear implanted children
- Music from deafness: what can a clinician learn from Beethoven’s late works?
- Pragmatic competence in children with Cochlear Implant: a new tool to assess the understanding and production of ironic sentences.
- Speech-language and swallowing management of COVID-19 patients: A Narrative Synthesis
- TBC1D24 and non-syndromic autosomal dominant hearing loss: the identification of an additional Italo-American family carrying the p.(S178L) mutation
- The monitoring of Home Rehabilitation in Deaf Patient Care, pre and during COVID-19 emergency